- Tue 3 - Wed 4 Mar 2020 7.30pmMayflower Theatre Southampton
- Fri 6 - Sat 7 Mar 2020 8.00pmWales Millennium Centre Cardiff
- Tue 10 - Wed 11 Mar 2020 7.30pmEden Court Theatre Inverness
- Fri 13 - Sat 14 Mar 2020 7.30pmAlhambra Theatre Bradford
- Tue 17 - Wed 18 Mar 2020 7.30pmBrighton Dome
- Fri 20 - Sat 21 Mar 2020Marlowe Theatre Canterbury
- Tue 24 - Wed 25 Mar 2020The Lowry Salford Quays
- Fri 27 - Sat 28 Mar 2020Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Tue 7 - Wed 8 Apr 2020 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
- Fri 10 - Sat 11 Apr 2020Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall Nottingham
About the show
International ballet superstar Carlos Acosta and his critically acclaimed Cuban company Acosta Danza perform a programme of new and existing works.
Acosta makes a guest appearance in the iconic Rooster, choreographed by Christopher Bruce to music by the Rolling Stones. The company also perform new work, Paysage, soudain, la nuit by visionary Swedish choreographer Pontus Lidberg and Impronta, which was created specially for Acosta Danza by Spanish choreographer Maria Rovira. Inspired by Vaslav Nijinsky’s L’après midi d’un faune, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui completes the bill with masterpiece Faun, set to Debussy’s original score with additional music from Nitin Sawhney.