- Wed 20 - Sat 23 Mar 2019 7.30pmSadler’s Wells LondonThu at 2pm & Sat at 2.30pm
- Tue 26 - Wed 27 Mar 2019 7.30pmBirmingham Hippodrome
- Fri 29 - Sat 30 Mar 2019 8pmThe Lowry Salford QuaysSat matinee at 2pm
- Tue 2 - Wed 3 Apr 2019 8pmAlhambra Theatre Bradford
- Fri 5 - Sat 6 Apr 2019 8pmFestival Theatre EdinburghSat matinee at 2.30pm
- Tue 9 - Wed 10 Apr 2019 7.30pmMarlowe Theatre Canterbury
- Fri 12 - Sat 13 Apr 2019 8pmWales Millennium Centre Cardiff
- Tue 16 - Wed 17 Apr 2019 7.30pmTheatre Royal Plymouth
- Sat 20 Apr 2019 7.30pmMayflower Theatre SouthamptonSat matinee at 2pm
- Tue 23 - Wed 24 Apr 2019 8pmTheatre Royal NorwichWed matinee at 2.30pm
- Fri 26 - Sat 27 Apr 2019 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
- Tue 30 Apr - Wed 1 May 2019 7.30pmBord Gáis Energy Theatre Dublin
About the show
Mark Morris celebrates the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band with an exuberant new dance work that revels in the eccentric charm and joyful optimism of The Beatles’ ground-breaking album.
The production, a smash hit with audiences at its Liverpool premiere, features a score by long-time Morris collaborator Ethan Iverson, who leads a unique live music ensemble through innovative arrangements of iconic songs from the record including Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, With a Little Help From My Friends, A Day in the Life, When I’m Sixty-Four, Within You Without You, and Penny Lane mixed with imaginative original compositions.