Dance Consortium presents
Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo 2018
11 September - 3 November
Discover Philip Martin-Nielson’s ballet journey; from a severe diagnosis of autism at the age of three to becoming one of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo’s principal dancers.
As soon as Philip started speaking, at the age of four, he wanted to dance. Since starting ballet he has never looked back. Hear more in this insightful interview with the international dancer.
Listen to Philip Martin-Nielson discuss his journey to the Trocks and his prima ballerina ‘Nadia Doumiafeyva’. Also see some exclusive footage of Philip performing his main part ahead of the UK tour.
Christopher Ouellette and Joshua Thake backstage gossip!
Joshua Thake and Christopher Ouellette discuss making things happen.
See how Robert Carter gets ready for his role of Olga Supphozova in Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo.
See how Duane Gosa gets ready for his role of Helen Highwaters in Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo.
Experience a day in the life of a professional dancer with the Trocks. From travelling the world, to intense daily training, to achieving their childhood dreams.
We have a quick backstage catch up with Robert Carter whilst he prepares for his role in Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo.
Giovanni Ravelo talks about the challenges the cast of the Trocks face when going en pointe and the ways in which they prepare for their parts.
Backstage antics with the Trocks!
Watch this exclusive clip from Les Ballet Trockadero de Monte Carlo’s upcoming show and then book your tickets before they sell out.
Joshua Thake, Duane Gosa and more with some backstage gossip!
Christopher Ouellette chats with us and Joshua Thake about what’s in his everyday dance bag. Get a glimpse into their hectic and fun lifestyles and then book to see them in the UK in the Autumn.
Here what audience felt at the press night for The Trocks’ latest UK tour.
- Tue 11 - Sun 16 Sep 2018 7.30pmThe Peacock LondonProgramme A (15 & 16 September Matinee, 2:30 pm)
- Tue 18 - Sat 22 Sep 2018 7.30pmThe Peacock LondonProgramme B (22 September Matinee, 2:30 pm)
- Fri 28 - Sat 29 Sep 2018 7.30pmMayflower Theatre Southampton
- Tue 2 - Wed 3 Oct 2018 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
- Fri 5 - Sat 6 Oct 2018 7.30pmHull New Theatre
- Tue 9 - Wed 10 Oct 2018 7.30pmBord Gáis Energy Theatre Dublin
- Sat 13 Oct 2018 7.30pmBuxton Opera House13 October Matinee, 2:30 pm
- Tue 16 - Wed 17 Oct 2018 7.30pmWales Millennium Centre Cardiff
- Fri 19 - Sat 20 Oct 2018 7.30pmMarlowe Theatre Canterbury
- Tue 23 - Wed 24 Oct 2018 7.30pmTheatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall Nottingham
- Fri 26 - Sat 27 Oct 2018 7.30pmEden Court Theatre Inverness
- Tue 30 - Wed 31 Oct 2018 7.30pmFestival Theatre Edinburgh
- Fri 2 - Sat 3 Nov 2018 7.30pmGrand Opera House Belfast