- Tue 11 - Sun 16 Sep 2018 7.30pmThe Peacock LondonProgramme A (15 & 16 September Matinee, 2:30 pm)
- Tue 18 - Sat 22 Sep 2018 7.30pmThe Peacock LondonProgramme B (22 September Matinee, 2:30 pm)
- Fri 28 - Sat 29 Sep 2018 7.30pmMayflower Theatre Southampton
- Tue 2 - Wed 3 Oct 2018 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
- Fri 5 - Sat 6 Oct 2018 7.30pmHull New Theatre
- Tue 9 - Wed 10 Oct 2018 7.30pmBord Gáis Energy Theatre Dublin
- Sat 13 Oct 2018 7.30pmBuxton Opera House13 October Matinee, 2:30 pm
- Tue 16 - Wed 17 Oct 2018 7.30pmWales Millennium Centre Cardiff
- Fri 19 - Sat 20 Oct 2018 7.30pmMarlowe Theatre Canterbury
- Tue 23 - Wed 24 Oct 2018 7.30pmTheatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall Nottingham
- Fri 26 - Sat 27 Oct 2018 7.30pmEden Court Theatre Inverness
- Tue 30 - Wed 31 Oct 2018 7.30pmFestival Theatre Edinburgh
- Fri 2 - Sat 3 Nov 2018 7.30pmGrand Opera House Belfast
About the show
For more than 40 years, the all-male comedy ballet company Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo (affectionately known as “The Trocks”) have been delighting audiences of all ages at sell-out performances featuring their fabulous sense of fun and their flawless dance.
Established in New York, the Trocks are now loved world-wide for their sassy spoofs and hilarious homages to classical ballet, where 18 dancers each transform into two personas, both male and female!
Every performance frivolously froths with tutus and testosterone, blush-pink ballet pumps, fierce false eyelashes and prima ballerina attitude. However, what makes this company extraordinarily special is their immaculate technique, daring physicality, surpassed only by their impeccable comic timing.