- Tue 6 - Wed 7 Mar 2018 7.30pmSadler’s Wells London
- Fri 9 Mar 2018 7.30pmBrighton Dome
- Tue 13 - Wed 14 Mar 2018 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
- Fri 16 - Sat 17 Mar 2018 7.30pmBirmingham Hippodrome
- Tue 20 - Wed 21 Mar 2018 7.30pmThe Lowry Salford Quays
- Fri 23 - Sat 24 Mar 2018 7.30pmAlhambra Theatre Bradford
About the show
Canada’s Ballet British Columbia present an exhilarating evening of breathtaking dance by three internationally celebrated female choreographers.
Recognised for their fresh creativity, this 18-strong company of dancers will astound UK audiences with their unique blend of cool, classical elegance and contemporary flair.
Inspired by the work of Jeanette Winterson and Emily Dickinson, 16 + a room, by artistic director Emily Molnar, sparks with explosive, fast-paced choreography that pushes the dancers to their athletic and technical limits.
Solo Echo by Olivier award-winning Sadler’s Wells Associate Artist and former Ballet BC dancer Crystal Pite, is a powerfully romantic work, shimmering in snowfall, and inspired by two Brahms’ sonatas for cello and piano.
Tel Aviv-based choreographer Sharon Eyal worked with Gai Behar and Ori Lichtik to create Bill, a daring piece of raw beauty that showcases the dancers’ extraordinary skill in a fantastic finale.