- Tue 16 - Wed 17 May 2017 7.30pmThe Lowry Salford Quays
- Fri 19 May 2017 5pm & 8.30pmBrighton Domeas part of Brighton Festival
- Mon 22 - Wed 24 May 2017 7.30pmSadler’s Wells London
- Fri 26 - Sat 27 May 2017 7.30pmBirmingham Hippodrome
- Tue 30 - Wed 31 May 2017 7.30pmMayflower Theatre Southampton
- Fri 2 - Sat 3 Jun 2017 7.30pmSaffron Hall Saffron Walden
- Fri 9 - Sat 10 Jun 2017 7.30pmRoyal Concert Hall Nottingham
- Tue 13 - Wed 14 Jun 2017 7.30pmFestival Theatre Edinburgh
- Fri 16 - Sat 17 Jun 2017 7.30pmTheatre Royal Newcastle
About the show
Deeply rooted in Argentinean culture, tango has fascinated and captivated the world with its sexuality, power and beauty. It is this unique appeal that has drawn one of the world’s most successful contemporary choreographers to create m¡longa.
Internationally renowned for his ground-breaking and critically revered productions with artists like Akram Khan and Maria Pagès; for his award-winning works, Sutra, with the monks of the Shaolin Temple and Babel with Damien Jalet, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui now collaborates with an incredibly talented cast of Argentinean dancers and musicians to create a show that brings his own unique style to the tango.
Running time: 1 hour 45 minutes