Join us for a FREE bite-sized virtual dance workshop led by artists from Netherlands Dans Theater to mark NDT 2’s UK tour
Sat 5 March, 10am UK time – BOOK TICKETS HERE
Dip your toe into the creative world of NDT 2 in a one hour dance workshop. Live from the company HQ in The Hague, Holland, NDT artists share insights on life in a professional dance company with a bite-sized repertory workshop and Q&A. This workshop is suitable for confident dancers aged 16+.
In this workshop you can experience the dance language and learn about the creative process of IMPASSE by Johan Inger. Premiered in March 2020, Swedish choreographer Inger’s vibrant latest creation for NDT 2 explores concepts of peer pressure and the strength of togetherness over isolation in our world today.
In this zoom workshop you will:
- ‘Wake up and warm up’ the body with exercises featured in NDT’s daily practice
- Learn repertoire from featured choreography IMPASSE by Johan Inger as seen in the UK tour
- Put your questions live to NDT artists in a Q&A
- Be transported from your home to NDT’s studios
Check out the FREE Tour resource pack featuring background information on the company and repertoire and choreographers and packed with follow up creative ideas and practical movement tasks.
How do I access it?
It’s free. Register now. All ticket holders will receive an email with a link to the zoom workshop.
When is it?
A Taste of NDT 2: online dance workshop is on Saturday 5 March 2022, 10.00-11.00
Who can take part?
- Individuals – individual attendees must be 16 years or over
- Groups – Group attendees can be under 16 but should be accompanied during the workshop by a responsible adult or group leader who is 18+. Please contact Fiona.email@example.com to discuss how your group or school can make the most of this live online workshop.